Plexr is THE GAME CHANGER
Plexr is a revolutionary innovation in the field of aesthetic medicine and surgery. Plexr removes excess skin in a process called sublimation allowing us to tackle a multitude of problems without a single cut or stitch.
What is PLEXR Soft Surgery?
Plexr is a patented new technology that removes excess skin by a process called sublimation. Plexr creates a plasma arc which ‘zaps’ away excess skin. It is a very safe and effective treatment.
Eyelid Soft Surgery Blepharoplasty
Stretch Marks & Scar Treatment
What can Plexr be used for?
– brow lift
– saggy skin around the eyes (called ‘non-surgical blepharoplasty’, ‘plexr blepharoplasty’, ‘soft blepharoplasty’, ‘soft eyelid surgery’)
– scars & stretch marks
– acne (active or scars)
– tattoo removal (any colour)
– tightening skin in any part of the body e.g. neck & jowls
– removing benign moles/warts/skin tags/sebaceous cysts
Treatment time: consultation appointment 30 minutes, treatment appointment 90 minutes, follow-up appointments 20 minutes each.
Pain relief: Numbing cream followed by numbing injections.
Aftercare: You will need to keep the area clean, moist and protected from sun exposure. You will be given an aftercare kit with creams to be applied twice a day for 7 days. This helps to promote healing and optimise your treatment results. You will need to protect from sun exposure until all of the redness has settled post-treatment.
What are the risks/complications?
– crusting of the skin (a thin crust forms over the area treated with Plexr)
– swelling (for up to 7 days)
– soreness/itching at the treatment site (for up to 7 days)
Prior to treatment, the doctor will discuss Plexr in detail with you, including a thorough review of the risks/complications and how to look after the treated area to ensure you get the best results.
When will I see results?
The treatment packages includes 2 sessions of Plexr therapy and comprehensive follow-up.
We review results 2 and 6 weeks after treatment.
How long do the results last?
How do the results compare with other treatments available?
Plexr has less down-time (5 days compared to 14 days with surgery), is safer (no general anaesthetic), has more reliable results (i.e. no asymmetrical eyelids!) and is significantly cheaper. However, more extensive facial ageing problems may not be solved with Plexr alone e.g. significant skin laxity and drop requiring surgical face lift.
– Plexr vs Other Acne treatments (e.g. chemical peels, creams or Roacutane):
Plexr can treat active acne and acne scars. Active acne will not re-emerge in areas treated with Plexr so it is useful in preventing acne, the results are seen quickly and fewer treatment sessions are generally required, the skin is not generally sore/painful after Plexr, no regular check-ups or blood tests are required with Plexr.
– Plexr vs Other methods for removing skin lesions:
Plexr can remove large skin lesions without leaving any scars.
– Plexr vs Other methods for Tattoo removal:
Plexr can remove tattoos of ANY colour.