Obagi Nu-Derm skin care
Transform your skin to look younger and more radiant. The Obagi Nu-Derm System is specially formulated to prevent the signs of ageing and acne scars at the cellular level to reveal flawless, healthy skin.
Skin ageing is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature ageing, slowing down the turnover of skin cells between healthy new cells and old damaged cells.
Obagi Nu-Derm visible transformation
Using a specific dose and frequency recommended specifically by our skin experts for your skin condition, the Nu-Derm System exfoliates old skin leaving healthy, new skin that looks and acts younger and healthier.
Nu-Derm phases of transformation
As you begin using the Obagi Nu-Derm System, your skin will undergo 4 phases of transformation.
Who can use the Nu-Derm System?
If you’ve had occasional sunburns, daily sun exposure, hormonal changes, or a lot of stress then your skin is likely to show signs of premature ageing or occasional acne flares.Your genetic history may also make you more prone to the effects of ageing skin. Come have a skin analysis with us and discuss how we can help tailor a Nu-Derm program to restore your skin’s beauty.
In addition the Obagi Nu-Derm System is the perfect way to maintain the results after an Obagi Blue Peel which can turn the clock back on the signs of ageing.
Phase 1: Out With the Old (Weeks 1-6)
Promotes cellular turnover and maximises the results of your procedure by penetrating the layers of your skin.
- Old, dead skin cells are pushed to the surface and replaced with fresh cells
- Itching, dryness, and redness are normal reactions as your skin adapts to the active ingredients in the system
- Pigmented skin cells begin to become regulated, creating a more even-toned appearance
Phase 2: In With the New (Weeks 7-12)
Smoother, softer, clearer skin is created.
- Your skin begins producing normal, healthy cells
- Pigment cells are distributing melanin more evenly
- Collagen production is stimulated
- Your skin begins to acclimate to the active ingredients of the system
Phase 3: Healthy Glow (Weeks 13-18)
Your skin cells are in the process of transformation.
- Collagen production continues
- Your skin is smooth, naturally hydrated, evenly coloured, and more resilient
- Your skin is becoming clearer, firmer, and tighter with improved clarity and a healthy glow
Phase 4: The New You (typically lasts indefinitely, with maintenance)
You can enjoy a complexion that’s smoother, clearer, and firmer, but remember that maintenance is crucial to long-term success!